BlackBox Bootcamp Class
New Member Class Testimonial:
I was so excited after attending the boot camp that I signed up for a 2nd boot camp training this week. Attending the boot camp is a must for all members, new and old, in mastering the BlackBox system as it evolves for its members. The training helped me to better navigate the BlackBox platform, and learn basic trading terminology, trading basics, best practices, risk management and position sizing to avoid blowing up your account. I've been a member for just over 2 months and my account has grown 125% and I look forward to trading with the Blackbox family every day. Thank you, BlackBox!
@wesleybelizair on Twitter
At BlackBox, we know education is essential for achieving consistent profitability in trading. We offer a variety of classes to help our members learn and develop their trading styles and strategies. Our education program begins with the BlackBox Boot Camp – a 3-hour comprehensive introduction to stocks, options, and the BlackBox system. Boot Camp is designed to help you 'hit the ground running'! ALL CLASSES AND CONTINUING EDUCATION ARE OFFERED TO OUR MEMBERS FREE OF CHARGE!
During Boot Camp, you will learn the following:
Hour 1 – How to Trade Stocks
- Basic market terminology
- Trading – buying and selling
- What is “short selling” and what are the risks?
- Pattern Day Trader (PDT) rules – What are they and how do they impact your trading?
- Recommended brokerages – TD Ameritrade discounted commissions and brokers to avoid
- The dangers of trading Penny Stocks and Low Float Stocks
- An Introduction to Technical Analysis - charts, candles, and more
- Identifying support and resistance levels
- FIVE ways people blow up their accounts! (How to protect your capital and profits)
- Tips for new traders
Hour 2 – How to Trade Options
- Options terminology
- What are calls and puts?
- Directional option strategies
- Reading an options chain
- Choosing a strike and expiration
- Settlement timeframes
- Cash account option for small accounts
Hour 3 – Tutorial on the Blackbox System
This segment will give you an in-depth look at the BlackBox system and how to use its powerful features including:
- Our multiple alert types and what they mean:
- Pre-Market Alert
- Volume Active Alert
- Price Spike Alert
- Retracement Alert
- Rapid Decline Alert
- Usual Suspect Alert
- Our proprietary scanners and data tables plus our extensive charting program :
- Alert Log
- Top 10 Gainers
- Pre-market scanner
- Intraday scanner
- Post market scanner
- Volume ratio scanner
- Alert charts
- Volatility indicator (our substitute for a Level 2 system)
- Charting tools, studies, and indicators
- Our robust media features:
- Real-time news
- Symbol specific news
- Social media sentiment
- Our dynamic BlackBox trading community
- How to access our live trading rooms
- Your moderators
- How to connect, interact, and contribute – we encourage participation!
- Room guidelines
- How to sign up for our private Twitter feed and other valuable content on BlackBox’s social media sites
Your Instructor – Mr. McDeggins
With a background rooted in financing, marketing, and real estate, Andrew "Mr. McDeggins" Yeg always had a deep interest in the free markets. Since 2005, he has extensively been following market activity, and learning all he could about investing. At first specializing in OTC trading, Andrew has transitioned most of his focus to options trading, and being very weary of any pay services, was very hesitant to join the BlackBoxStocks family. However, after being a trial user for one short week, Andrew quickly realized that BlackBoxStocks provided a complete package of services unlike any other for a great value, and became a member of our family. In the time since, he has mastered use of the BlackBoxStocks trading system, so much so that he is able to lead detailed orientations of how our service can assist any trader in achieving their financial goals!
The live Boot Camp webinar is offered multiple times per week so it is easy to find a class to fit your schedule. To sign up for the Boot Camp, simply sign onto the BlackBox platform, look for the Support tab then click Calendar and sign up for the class that works best for you. Welcome to Team BlackBox!
Click "Support", then "Calendar" Click on a class to register